1. Spend is the total monthly Accrew Card transaction amount for all transactions occurring in a calendar month less all transactions that have been successfully disputed, refunded, or reversed during a calendar month or prior month. Transactions do not include any ATM withdrawals or deposits.
2. +1UP is the first tier, when you spend over $400 on an Accrew card in a calendar month, you will receive 30% of profit-shares.
3. +2UP is the second tier, when you spend over $800 on an Accrew card in a calendar month, you will receive 60% of profit-shares.
4. Boosted status is when you have a 1UP or 2UP status and have successfully invited 1 or more new members to Accrew. For every successful invite, you will receive 40% of profit-shares from the average user (total Accrew users’ spend / total number of Accrew users).
5. Successful Invite is defined as a new member who receives an invite link, signs up to become an Accrew member, and spends at least $400 on their Accrew cards during their lifetime membership. Terms on a successful invite may change based on profitability and users will be notified of any changes 30 days in advance.
6. Profit-Shares are based on 0.35% of users’ total transaction amount on Accrew cards and may vary from year to year ranging from 0.35% to 0.50% based on Accrew’s profitability and users will be notified of any changes 30 days in advance.
7. Estimated Values may vary based on the rate of users redeeming Profit-Shares/Points and the growth of Accrew. The Estimated Values calculated above assumes 70% of users will redeem their Profit-Shares/Points for cash along with Accrew reaching 25,000 users in year 2, 100,000 users in year 3, and 500,000 users in a year 4.